Friday, November 2, 2012


This blog will just continue on from the ones that I cannot revive . . . . . 

I will simply add recipes for dishes that we have made in the past, new recipes,
as well as some original recipes. We will include specialty foods, wild foods, stuff
fom the garden, the swamp, woods, and anything that I have time to as well as
anything new that comes along.

If you have a recipe that you would like me to try, send it along. I will be happy to take a look
at it . . . . maybe even try it. Who knows, it may be great !

We are always interested in finding old ethnic recipes for the following:
SAUSAGES - CURED MEATS - OFFALL - BREAD - PIES - UNIQUE SWEETS ETC.

 RECIPES TO FOLLOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything here. If you have tried a recipe please let me know how it worked for you and if you liked it or not